No-nonsense skincare routine for night inspired by clean skincare from the epics. Brahmi takes you on a journey to make the nayika life a part of your daily routine.
“Lying leisurely on a lavish lush garden in the backyard of a palace, her hair flowing gently in the breeze and her skin as supple as a rose, a nayika is the embodiment of the feminine.”
Brahmi takes a gander at the best of beauty products that were inspired by and used by a nayika in ancient India, such as sandalwood paste, rosewater, turmeric, coconut oil, and amla, to name a few.
We are inspired by the indulgent life of a nayika, whose chief focus is always taking care of herself, indulging in luxurious ceremonies to look and feel the best and enjoying life’s pleasures at ease. The nayika portrayed all over history shows all the dimensions of a woman and how she is to be pampered.
Why should you indulge in a nayikas skincare routine?
We love an empowered woman. She is independent, makes her own decisions, dreams high and conquers mountains. While you are being challenged everyday by the world, you also need to pamper yourself because girl, you earned it. Self love is important.
Self love is the ultimate ritual that shows you love and respect yourself. It may be a good cup of home cooked food, a day soaking the tub or just donning your skincare products and having a lazy day.
Who doesn’t love a good spa treatment when your face is pampered by oils, creams, gentle scrubs and slow massages? Take out 15 minutes of your day at least to make this a daily ritual of your life.
And you don’t have to go searching for products for the ritual. Brahmi has the ultimate Ritual box for your Morning skincare routine. Designed specifically according to Ayurvedic recipes for each of your dosha or skin types, our Ritual boxes are as luxurious to see as the products inside.
Best minimal skincare routine Nayika style
When you unlock the secrets of Ayurveda for flawless skin, you don’t need an elaborate routine. It’s based on simple everyday rituals with finest ingredients, combined together with time and patience to give you time and tested results.
Here’s a quick look at an easy Morning Skincare Ritual
We like to keep it simple. So in our Morning Ritual Box you can find 2 powerful formulas to start your day fresh.
- Rose and Tulsi face cleanser for Dry skin
- Your boost of freshness for the morning, our Rose-Tulsi cleanser first of all has a beautiful fragrance because sensory stimulation is a big plus to start your day.
Ingredients that work the magic: Rose is the focus of this cleanser. Its cooling and soothing properties makes this cleanser gentle on the skin. Tulsi has powerful anti-inflammatory properties which help with acne, blackhead and pimples.
Its time you follow a simple No-nonsense night skincare routine for balanced skin.
Best recommended for : This cleanser is a gentle treatment for dry skin. Great for balancing the skin pH and cleansing without the dryness.
How to use: Use a pump of product to lather your entire face and neck. Work in gentle circular motion and wash away after.
Nourishing Moisturizer for dry skin
Always, always moisturize dry skin. Not only in the morning, we recommend you carry our moisturizer in your handbag(It looks really pretty, so bonus when you pull it out for a quick hydration) to top up whenever your skin feels parched.
- Ingredients that work the magic: To combat dryness, our moisturizer uses Cocoa butter, Almond oil and Vitamin E along with the soothing properties of Ashwagandha and Brahmi extracts.
- Best recommended for: Full of hydration, this one is an elixir for dry skin.
- How to use: Take a generous dollop of moisturizer. Dot your face with the product and apply in an upward motion.
A beautiful combination of skin cleanser and moisturizer formula to regulate skin oil production, improve elasticity and enhance hydration.
Vetiver and Apricot Cleanser for oily skin
Gently removing excess grease from the face, our dry skin cleanser is a must have in your daily morning skincare.
- Ingredients that work the magic: Vetiver improves tightness and reduce greasiness.
- Apricot is a great ingredient to increase collagen production and reduce fine lines
- Best recommended for: Ladies with oily skin.
- How to use: Use a dollop of product to go around the entire face. Lather and wash away to reveal beautiful skin.
Nourishing moisturizer for oily skin
If you thought oily skin doesn’t need a moisturizer, think again! After completing a cleanse, it’s crucial to follow up with a light and airy moisturizer to keep your skin healthy. In fact, a good moisturizer helps to lock in moisture and prevent dryness, so your skin looks and feels its best.
- Ingredients that work the magic: Papaya extract is a key ingredient which boasts anti-aging properties and helps brighten your complexion. Alongside, Ashwagandha Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil and Frankincense Oil to heal acne scars and reduce clogging of pores.
- Best recommended for: Use daily in the morning for ladies with oily skin.
- How to use: Apply an almond sized amount on the face and gently work into the skin.
Do you love our minimal ingredient skincare routine for night? Shop our Morning Ritual Gift Boxes for Dry skin and Oily skin. Now Live on our website.