Neem and Green Tea cleanser – sensitive/combination skin
Here’s our Neem and Green Tea cleanser, the best cleanser for sensitive combination skin. The perfect solution for sensitive/combination skin with an oily T-zone. This powerful yet gentle cleanser is specially formulated to deep cleanse clogged pores and impurities, leaving your skin feeling smooth, firm, and balanced.
- Carefully chosen ingredients
- Well-suited for sensitive skin and combination skin
- Works well with an oily T-zone
- Deep cleanses clogged pores and impurities,
- Doesn’t dry out skin leaving smooth, firm and balanced.
Made with natural ingredients like Neem and Green Tea, this cleanser is designed to gently remove dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
Neem, known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, helps to reduce acne and other skin irritations. Along with it is Green Tea, packed with antioxidants that help to fight free radicals and protect your skin from damage.
Our Neem and Green Tea cleanser is also great for oily skin, as it helps to control excess oil production without leaving your skin feeling dry or tight. Instead, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and balanced, making it the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine. Our aim with the product is not to strip all the moisture out of the skin but to retain enough to promote healthy skin.
Aqua, Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe extract, Holy Basil Leaf Extract, Neem Seed Oil, Saffron Extract, Brahmi Leaf Extract, Mulethi Oil, Ashwagandha Root Extract, Carrot extract, Green tea extract, Turmeric Root, Vitamin E, Jasmine Flower, Sodium PCA, Neosalyl, Sodium gluconate, Ethylhexyl glycerol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
So why wait? Try the best cleanser for sensitive combination skin today and experience the benefits of natural, gentle cleansing for yourself. Your skin will thank you!
- Take 2-3 pumps of the product in your hand.
- Apply on damp face and neck.
- Massage gently in a circular motion with extra care to the hairline and neck.
- Don’t over apply near the eye area.
- Wash off with cool water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
For best results, follow up with Brahmi’s moisturiser for sensitive skin and face oil to get glowing skin.