Why should you start face yoga for glowing skin?
Ever heard of face yoga for glowing skin? Yes, there is such a thing and it’s a 100% cost-free way of achieving beautiful skin, everyday.
Face yoga is a set of face massages that helps reduce puffiness, sculpt facial features and even remove signs of aging and prevent it’s appearance in the future. Does it work? You have to try it to know that!
Best yoga for Face glow
Around the world, a lot of face yoga practitioners swear by the practice as an effortless way to get sculpted, younger looking face. It is touted to be one of the best ways to reduce signs of stress and aging.
If you want to get started, here are the top easy face yoga poses that are highly effective.
Eye-Opener – For fresh and beautiful eyes
Refresh tired eyes and get rid of crow’s feet with the Eye-Opener
- Form a “binocular” shape around your eyes with your fingers.
- Lift your eyebrows. Squint. Lift again.
- Repeat 15 times.
Forehead Lifter – To reduce the pesky fine lines on the forehead
Here’s an easy and effective face yoga technique to reduce signs of aging.
- Spread your fingers laced together on your forehead.
- Slightly press and lift your forehead area.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Repeat 20 times.
Cheek Lifter – We like to call this the instant botox
This one’s tricky to understand but once you get it, it’s fun to do.
- Open your mouth wide.
- Lift your cheeks making sure your teeth are covered by your lips.
- Hold for 5 seconds.
- Repeat again 10 times.
Neck and Jaw Stretch- Sculpted jawline is coming
Did you know that your neck and hands show signs of aging fastest? Yes, they do. So you really need to invest in a face yoga for this area. Here’s a quick one
- Lift your chin
- Clench your chin/neck area
- Slightly turn towards one shoulder in this manner
- Hold for 5 seconds
- Repeat on the other shoulder as well.
- Do this 5-6 times
Easiest face yoga exercises for glowing skin for beginners
For beginners, there’s a whole set of face yoga poses for glowing skin that take no more than 5 minutes to do. Let’s have a look.
Scooping: Jaw and neck firmer
A fun face yoga to strengthen muscles of the jaw and chin area. This helps reduce sagging and wrinkling around the mouth.
- Smile and open your mouth making an “aah” sound
- Pull lower lip to cover lower teeth and clench tight
- Pull your jaw forward and “scoop” gently to close your mouth.
- Repeat again 10 times
Say bye to saggy, aging temples. Here’s a complete face work out for glowing skin and to clear those fine lines and loose skin.
- Start with a smile.
- Place all fingers on your temple.
- Press gently on the temples while you tighten your clench your jaw and pull your chin up.
- Clench your teeth outwards and held the position for 10 seconds
- Relax and repeat 5 times
Upper eyelid firmer
It may be a small detail, but eyelid sagging can show aging prominently. To help reduce eyelid sagging, you can do this simple upper eyelid firmer yoga.
- Raise your eyebrows
- Now you can keep your fingers right under it
- Push up gently and hold for 10 seconds
- Release. Repeat 5-10 times.
What essential products to use for face yoga?
Face yoga can be a very relaxing experience. One of the key elements to face yoga is have a good moisturizing and lubricating oil to facilitate a smooth massage. Here’s what you need to keep in mind while choosing a massage oil.
- It should be a high quality non-comedogenic massage oil.
- The oil should be light, and glide easily on the skin.
- The oil shouldn’t be sticky and should absorb decently into the skin in a couple of minutes.
- The oil shouldn’t be too runny as it may make it difficult to do some of the face yoga exercises
- The oil should hydrate and nourish your skin. Most importantly, it should suit your skin type or dosha. If you’re using a natural oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil, make sure to wash off with a good cleanser to avoid clogging pores.
We recommend our very own luxurious Face oil range for your face yoga sessions. Why? They are great for your skin, very non-sticky, filled with Ayurvedic goodness sand smells oh-so wonderful.
When to do facial yoga?
Facial yoga is all about consistency. You need to keep at it every day to get the best results.
To keep from skipping them, its best to make it a part of your daily skincare. Once you’re done cleansing your face well, you can start doing your face yoga. You can do even a small session that takes just 10 minutes and see the difference.
Does it really work?
It does if you believe in it. You have to set your mind to achieving youthful skin and keep doing skincare consistently to achieve the same. Face massage has transformed the way so many people look and feel. It’s a trick that you should definitely try. And it costs literally nothing.
What can you expect to see on your skin?
Face yoga results can start showing from day one. Here’s what you can observe after a session in the morning.
- Toned facial features
- Improves circulation
- Drains lymphatic system
- Reduces puffiness
- Keeps skin supple
- Glowing, radiant skin
Would you try out face yoga for glowing skin? Let us know if you love it.