The best of ayurvedic skincare product is calling! It’s time to shift to Soundarya revitalizing Body scrub for an incredible bathing experience.
You loved our skincare range, so here’s another amazing product to be in your daily bathing indulgence.
De-tan with the ultimate beauty bathing scrub by Brahmi
Taking a leaf from our granny’s recipe of ayurvedic skin care home remedies, comes the Soundarya revitalizing bath scrub.
At Brahmi, we have formulated a unique bathing powder to give you a gentle yet effective exfoliating scrub to de-tan & reveal healthy, glowing skin.
Why use a body scrub in your ayurvedic skin care routine ?
While showering with a bath soap is basic, a body scrub is a sensorial experience for your body and skin. Here’s why you should try our luxurious body scrub.
- Soundarya revitalizing body scrub is made with the finest organic ingredients like Green gram, Rice flour, Wheat flour and Chickpea flour for a gentle exfoliation.
- Active ingredients like Camphor, Vetiver, and Orange Peel Powder reduce skin irritation and promote healing.
- Gentle scrubbing is a great way to exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal baby soft, plump skin.
- Exfoliation increases blood circulation to all areas of the body.
Meet our ingredients
With Brahmi’s Soundarya Revitalizing luxurious body scrub we bring you our best beauty products with the finest ingredients.
Let’s take you through our star elements which make up this luxe scrub.
Exfoliating agent: Green gram, Rice flour, Wheat flour, Chickpea flour are the all-natural organic ingredients that have a good abrasion yet is gentle on the skin.
Active ingredients: Vetiver, Tungamastalu, Karakaaya, Patika, Orange Peel Powder, Turmeric and Multani Mitti help in healing skin imperfections and promoting healthy skin.
Natural Fragrances: What’s a luxury product without its organic ayurvedic scent? Dried Rose Petals powder, Sandalwood powder and Camphor give our scrub a beautiful scent that lingers.
How to use
This can’t get any more simple. First thing is to find some relaxed “me-time” for your bath.
1.Take 3 to 5 spoons of Brahmi’s body scrub.
2.Mix with water to make a paste.
- Massage gently in circular motion on the body to cleanse.